Sunday, January 27, 2008

Oh My!! Look at that snow!!

I really thought we were off the hook, living in Pasco and all. When Othello would get 6 inches of snow, we would get rain...it was great! No driving in the mess, no putting my life in danger...just yesterday, I thought YES! It's raining again...and snow in othello. However, as the day progressed...it began to rain ice.....NO GOOD! The roads were covered with about an inch of ICE, now I was wishing that it had snowed first, that way the ice probably wouldn't have been that bad...anywho, we awoke this morning to a white nieghborhood...now we have close to about a foot of snow...it's rediculous! I can't believe it, now if only I knew a good hill around the area that we could go tubing or sledding on!! That would be great...here are some pictures of how much snow we got and of abner shoveling it off the pavement outside.


0 comments: