Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rockin' Out!

So...I played the most raddest game this past weekend....it was soo cool, I still am waking up in the mornings singing the songs, "...should I stay or should I go..." If you havn't figured it out yet, it was Rock Band!!!! It's so much fun, b/c not only can one person play, but you can have multiple players, and it's a relief for girls from those fighting games. Now, if we want to play a video game with our "significant other" it doesn't have to by a fighting one, we can rock out together and have tons of fun! Anywho, here are a couple of pictures of us playing this weekend...Oh! and just so you know...you better practice before you try to compete with me at the guitar...I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty darn good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woot woot!!

0 comments: