Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oh my, how the time flies!

July 21, 2007...that, by far, has been the best day of my life, this day, my friends, I married my best friend, my partner for life! My loving husband, Abner has made me the happiest person ever. God has blessed our lives with so many amazing things in one year, it's hard to count and/or mention all of them!
Anywho, Abner and I had the chance to go to Leavenworth this weekend for our anniversary, we had a blast! We went miniture golfing, watched a movie and went to a dam and saw some fish jumping! It was fun to do so many things. My favorite thing, by far, however, was the time spent in the car with Abner, just chatting. I Love him so much, he truly completes my life and I couldn't have asked for a better person to share my life with. He spoils me rotten, he loves me more than I could ever imagine, and I can honestly say that I am the happiest person in the world. A lot of people say that your first year of marriage is the toughest, well, I'm here to say that, we have had our downs, but this has been the best year of my life. We are truly happier every day that goes by. Thanks to God, for all of our love and blessings he has provided.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Happy anniversary you two!

SandraG said...

Aawww, happy be-lated anniversary!