Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Compadres and a new Table!!

Woot, Woot!! I got my gorgeous table today...FINALLY!!!! It's so beautiful in fact, that I was already in bed, and I thought, what?! I havn't posted pictures of my awesome table so the world can see them yet! So I jumped out of bed just for you guys ;) Anyways, here it is, finally, the one piece of furniture I have been waiting for the most! The furniture store also threw in a really cool painting for us too, that we have now added to our walls as well!! Now, I can invite you guys over for dinner and not be embarrased of my tiny, scratched table! I am super duper excited as you can tell, and can't wait to share my new table with family and friends! Oh, and it's round (as you can see), so it makes for one perfect conversation table....or SkipBo table! hahaha


Anywho, this sunday, was also the dedication of my wonderful, very handsome, ladies man of a Godson, Aiden Xavier! We love this little boy to death and feel very priviladged that our awesome, awesome friends chose us to be their baby boy's second parents :D Thanks Mari and Fidel for this awesome experience, I just hope that we can live up to our promise of always loving him and caring for him and instructing him in God's path. We love you guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, now THAT table was definitely worth waiting for! It is a beautiful table and I expect many fabulous celebrations and a few sorrows will be faced, and with God's grace, resolved within its circle of love.

Bless you Both! Teresa