Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Amazing Kids!!!

Well...I dont have much to say but I have some of the cutest nieces and nephew a gal could ever ask for! Here are 2 of the....15 (wow, that's a ton; Jonah, Joshua, Micaela, Benjamin, Brandon, Bryson, Madylynn, Lil Hector, Vianney, Breana, Aaron, Wellie, Aliyah, Anissa and AimeMae), nieces and nehpews that I have. Just look at Bryson, I can hear him right now...hey bryson..."what!" Just the way he talks, the way he smiles and looks at you...it melts your heart. I swear, if he were to say, Tia Maggie, can you buy me a car, I would say, just one Bryson?? And Aime Mae...my baby princess...althought she doesnt like me very much right now, I absolutely adore her! She will grow to love me once she realizes what her sisters know...if they need to sell something for missionettes or school or whatever, she can always count on her Tia Maggie...even if I have to pay $8 for a stinkin box of donoughts that I threw away the next day! Anyways, I absolutely, positively, for sure, love each and every single one of these little boogers, they have stolen my heart! Since most of them can't read, please, parents(Ben, Josh, Aime, phil), pass this message on to your kids ; if they ever need absolutely anything, anything in the world, they should not ever hesitate to call me! :)



0 comments: