Thursday, June 12, 2008

So many things...such little time!

Wow...it's only the second week of June, and it seems as if sooo many things have already happend! It's incredible when you begin to think about how fast the days actually pass you by...Anyways, lets see what I can remember. Of course, on the 1st, as I mentioned in the last blog, was Abner's Birthday :) Just 2 days later on the 3rd, my dear uncle Ricardo (mom's brother) passed to be with God. It was a very sad occasion, but you can see how much he was really loved. We had a ton of relatives come down to comfort eachother. Although we are grieving now, we know that he is only "sleeping" and one day when God decides to come back for his town, he will arise and we will meet with him again in God's house, soon.

Friday, the 6th, my very dear dear brother-in-law Eric graduated!! Yay, way to go bro! He was the last of 5 kids who graduated and we are so proud of him. Now he's off to EWU (Go Big Red, Go Eagles!!) Remember that we are here for whatever you need, you can count on us for absolutely anything.

Yesterday, the 11th, was my last final of the quarter, and it feels soooo great to be done for the summer! Since nobody else notices, I am so proud of myself for doing pretty good in my classes this quarter! Yay for me! Hopefully I'll finish with my degree someday...sooner than later, I hope!
Today, the 12th, Anissa Martinez and Felipe Gomez IV (my amazing niece and nephew) graduated from Kindergarten!! Although this may not seem like a big deal, it is! It seems like it was just yesterday; Anissa born weighing in at a little more than 8 lbs and welly, well God sent him as a surprise a couple months before his due date. We were so scared for both him and his mom, and now look at him, 6 years later, graduating without a single health problem; may all the glory and victory be in the name of my Lord God!! Anyways, I am so proud of you two, you have many many more years to come to graduate from high school, but I know if you guys stick with it and put God as your priority, we will one day see you walking down to recieve your diploma!! That is of course, if Jesus doesn't come for us first!

Anywho...these are a couple of things that have been going on lately, not to mention that I finished working at the Boys & Girls club and have begun my work in Othello...Please pray that God accompanies me on my trip to and from Othello everyday.

Well, it's a long one, but you have to understand...a lot has happend in the last couple of days!! If you dont take anything out of this blog, the only thing I want you to notice and read and completely take as your own is to remember:
GOD LOVES YOU AND WANTS THE BEST FOR YOU ALWAYS!!

0 comments: