Monday, June 16, 2008

Querido Papa!

Father's Day...what can I say? I could go on about how everyday should be Father's day and we shouldn't only celebrate once a year...but we all know that already, right! But really, I wouldn't be who I am today, if it wasn't for my dad's strict guidance. Although at times I didn't know how much of his "strictness' I could take, I'm glad I was raised the way that I was. I couldn't have asked for a better dad, and the way I was raised. I truly am blessed to have the family that I do. To this day, my two brothers, sister, and myself all praise and worship God b/c of the guidance of our father and mother. So on this day, I just want to tell my dad that I love him and that he had been the best support, guidance and rock my family and I could have ever asked for. Thanks dad for all your hard work to keep pulling our family forward!


0 comments: