Monday, June 2, 2008

"A Jugar PELOTA!!!" This is what my nephew Joshua said at the Mariner's game on Saturday, once in a life time experience, and so of course, Abner and I had to go see him! We had a great time this weekend in Seattle, went to the game on saturday, then Sunday, the 1st, was Abner's birthday...Happy Birthday Hun :) God has blessed us with so many things so far, and another year of life is just another wonderful blessing! I thank God that he put you in my life everyday, you are the best partner to have at my side! Whether we're out in Seattle or just at home taking a nap, I love every second I spend with you and I wouldnt trade it for the world!
Back to the game...it was awesome, we had great seats, Joshua did a perfect job yelling so loud, the mariners WON, we got free hats that said MARINEROS (it was salute to Latin American Beisbol Day), and I got my hat signed by one of the players!! Fun times! Here are a couple of pictures from this weekend.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Awesome guys. Wish we could have been there with you!

Jagmry said...

That's my son, send me the clip if u can maggie.