Monday, May 19, 2008

Teachers are GREAT!

Yesterday, our church celebrated National Teacher Day for all of the Sunday School teachers. I felt so special...I teach the 5 and 6 years old in my church and love it! Although, at times, they can be too much to handle, most times they're great and I really enjoy what I do. Anyways, my students moms' decided to get my assistant and I some really cool bags that have all of my students names on them...they are adorable, and we absolutely loved them! We also got certificates from the Sunday School leadership and we had an absolute amazing lunch...it was, in the words of Dora the Explorer, "Delicioso!"

My dad also made me an amazing BBQ just b/c I asked him too :) Thanks Dad, ur the best, and that food was G-R-E-A-T!!! Not to mention, one of the best watermelons ever was also served and devoured...here are a couple of pictures from the weekend.

0 comments: