Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Funt time, fun times!

The Boys and Girls Club of Benton and Franklin Counties, one of the best places to work in the Tri-cities!! This is where I have been the Assistant Director for the last 8 months or so, one of the best positions I have ever had. It's never a dull moment at the club, let me tell you; wether it be parents drama, kids wonderful art pieces that they made just for you...everyday (my office is full of these), or just the silly staff there. This group of staff has been the best, by far, group of people I have had to work with. Anywho, as I was taking pictures around the club, I got called to do something, and left my camera at the front desk with Daniela; by the end of the day, as I picked up my camera to go home, I browsed through the pictures, and found a couple of silly ones! Erin and Daniela took it upon themeselves to add some hilarious pictures to my photo collection. I can't be the only one that will enjoy these pictures, I must share them with everybody! I mean...why else would they take these pictures of themselves if not to post them on my blogspot, which can be viewed worldwide...by millions and millions of people! J/k girls, although possible, it is very unlikely that more than a handful of people will see them. You girls are the best to work with, love ya!



0 comments: