Monday, May 12, 2008

Here's to you, Mom!

In spite of Mother's Day yesterday, I thought I'd post a little about my mom. Here she is with my husband and I and the dress we bought for her. She has been very supportive of Abner and I since we got married and is always trying to help us in any way possible. I wouldn't be what and where I am today if it wasn't for her. A refrigerator magnet once said it best...If God would have let me choose my own Mom, I would have picked her over all the others! My mom is has always lead us by the word of God, which is what I admire most about her. In difficult times, she always turns to God for help. Anyways, I Love you Mom, thanks for being who you are! My Mother-in-Law, not pictured, is also another Great Mother to my husband and I. She raised my amazing husband to be what he is today and I love her for that! To all the mothers out there, you, not only should be appreciated today, but everyday!! Happy Mother's Day to all!

0 comments: