Thursday, September 11, 2008

A-ok!

So...the doctor gave me a very estimated due date of april 23...puting me right around 8 weeks! However, like I said, that was a huge guess, so to be certain of how far along I am, I will be getting my very first ultrasound on Tuesday, the 16th!! Yay!!! I'm so excited to see a picture of my new baby, but for now, this picture that I have here will have to do, I found it on the internet. This baby is at approximately 7 or 8 weeks, where my baby probably is... Incredible, huh?!



Anywho...another set of good news...we are getting our very own 2007 cherry red Toyota Tacoma!!! Yay...we are going (God willing, of course) to go and pick it up tomorrow in Spokane! Hurray...we're so excited! Now I just ask that you take a minute of your life and say a prayer for us...pray that God will be with us physically, so that our baby and myself can stay healthy and that God be with us financially to be able to pay the payment on this new truck and afford a new baby!!!! So, I will maybe post pictures tomorrow or saturday of our new pickup, so stay tuned!!!

1 comments:

J-ME said...

The new truck is beautiful! We will be in prayer for you guys and the new baby! Take care.