Wednesday, October 8, 2008

11 Weeks Today :)

First and foremost...I need to say, I had my first big scare yesterday with my pregnancy. Thank God, everything seems to be going ok. However, just to be on the safe side, I decided to stay home today and get some rest! I spent most of the day yesterday holding back my tears (to not scare anybody, including myself) and praying! Thanks to God, I feel much better and I can't wait till my next appointment on Monday, when we get to hear my baby's hearbeat for the first time!!! I am 11 weeks today...just about three months, hurray!! So, please, continue to pray for baby and us, we would really appreciate it!

So, Sunday afternoon I was off to Chelan for some certification trainings...it was the worst 3 days of my life, I didn't get back till Tuesday afternoon. Why, you ask, was it so horrible?? Because, I had to go with another co-worker, and I slept in a hotel room all by myself, and my husband stayed home...I missed my honeybunch!!! Needless to say, I'm glad to be home! Although the hotel room was very nice as was Chelan (cold, but nice), I missed my Abner horribly :( Here's a pic of the hotel...

0 comments: