Thursday, October 9, 2008

Family...what a great thing!!

Family is Great! You never notice how wonderful of a thing it is, until you are in need of something, and there is your family, willing and able to help you out. Not everybody has the priviledge of having a caring family that will be at your every need. I do, and I'm very grateful for it. First and foremost, my immediately family, my husband, he is sooo awesome!! He helps with anything and everything he possibly can so that I am not pushing myself too hard and I dont get tired, thanks honey, I Love you!! Then, there's my parents and brothers and sisters (yes Delma and Mak, this includes you too)...you never really notice until you throw a big party and realize you can't do it on your own. My sister just had a party for her baby girl, and amazingly enough, each of my brothers, my parents, and my husband and I were there to help with whatever she needed, it's so awesome. Just the feeling of knowing that you're not alone! Anyways, here are a couple pictures of this generosity in action and I just had to throw a picture in there of the awesome pinata my sister made with the help of her husband and girls for the party...way to go sis!!!

0 comments: