Monday, October 13, 2008

The Beat is On!!!

Congrats were in order today at the ESD as we celebrated the launch of our new website, which Abner had a huge part of!! I am so proud of him, after so many long tiresome hours and many headaches, he has finally finished the website, it's a very nice one at that too! You can check it out at www.esd123.org...



Abner and I were very, extremely excited today!!! We got to hear our baby's heart beat for the first time today! At 164 beats a minute, the Dr. said, and I quote, "...according to an old wives tale, your having a girl!" The good news is that our baby sounded very healthy! The bad news is, I wanted to get an ultra sound done (to see what the sex is) before we went to Mexico, but we just might have to wait till we get back...oh well!! All that matters is that it will be a healthy baby, no matter what the sex may be :) The best news so far, is that I am still feeling great, no nausea, no vomiting...just hungry and sleepy, and I can definately deal with that! Thanks for all your prayers, please, keep them coming!!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Ahh...how sweet. Great clip Maggie! Enjoy this child.

I remember the days.. they quickly seem to fade away. But I have good news of great joy. It's still going to be a boy.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sound, huh? Isn't it amazing!! You will never get tired of hearing that.

Love you both!