Friday, December 26, 2008

90 Degrees on Christmas!!!!

While most of you reading are putting up with the cold weather and snow...I sit here on my father in law's front porch in San Benito Mexico in 90 degree weather...and boy, am I loving it!! I got to wear a tank top with shorts and flip flops today, it's so nice out! I am sadly enjoying my last week here as we shall be returning to the cold weathered state of Washington next week. I hope you all had an awesome christmas and that you will have a fabulous new years as well. We are having a great time here, eating at Las Enramadas, having raspas, riding four wheelers (slowly of course), even hanging out clothes out on the line to dry is something I'm enjoying! I do have one sad note to report...a few days ago, my camera stopped working, it just stopped, it won't even turn on, without any warning, I cried for a day or two and then my mom so graciously offered me to use her camera, since she doesn't use it much. Whew...what a life saver! I have about 500+ pictures on my camera right now ready to be downloaded, but Abner's laptop won't read my memory card, so I'll have to post some up when I get home...sorry! Anywho, I bettter get going inside, it's getting dark and the mosquitos are really starting to come out! I still love it! By the way, our baby is continuing to grow and I have felt her kick and move everyday since I've been here, it's such an awesome feeling! I find it God's way of letting me know she's doing just fine. Thank God I haven't came down with any kind of cold and fever, it seems like everybody here has! So please pray for our safe trip home and God bless you all!

0 comments: