Monday, December 1, 2008

This weekend!

Wow...so many things over the weekend, I dont know where to start! Actually, I do, the only thing that has been constantly on my mind all weekend and especially last night is that Today is the BIG day!! Today, I get to meet my baby growing inside of me :) Please pray that he/she will be healthy and that we will also be able to see if it is in fact a he or a she.
Thursday we had a "thanksgiving" dinner at our house with Aime and Mak and girls, Johanna and Misa and kids, Barby, Jacob and Jeremiah, and Nando and victor, it was a lot of fun! Friday, we had lunch with Abner's brothers and their wives, also much fun! Saturday, was probably the best day of the weekend, my brother Phil was released from the Hospital...woohoo!! Thank God!! Sunday, we were in church all day and that was great too :)
Yesterday, I must say, was a great day, surrounded by people I love. It also, felt a little like Christmas! Our compadres, Fidel and Mari, gave us a really nice big George Foreman Grill for christamas...I'm so excited to try it out! Then, after crying to my sister in laws on Friday b/c nothing in my closet fit me b/c of my ever-growing body, they were kind enough to shop for me as I was unable to. These gals are great! I was so overwhelmed last night with all the clothes they bought, and let me tell you, I can be 100% truthful when I say, I Loved all the clothes they picked out for me :) I felt like a little kid again when I was trying everything on, not only was it all super cute, it also fit great! Thank you girls so much for doing this, you have lifted my spirits so much :)
So anyways, I will definately post tonight or tomorrow about my Dr. visit today..I can't wait, my ultra sound is at 2!!!

0 comments: