Wednesday, November 26, 2008

New Website!!

I'm so super excited! First of all, b/c the day is getting so close to when I get to go meet my baby boy or girl :) Monday, the 1st will be my ultrasound at 1:5o, I can hardly wait! Second of all, b/c Abner is in the process of creating me my very first website! It will be www.maggiegarza.com , for now though, if you click on that link, it just redirects you to here, my blogspot. Anywho, I came up with the idea of creating a website, that would be kinda like my blog, except my own website. We are doing this thing tonight at church, where we're all supposed to take something as a family that we have done, some sort of talent (examples given were art drawings or picture colliages), to show our thanks to God on this thanksgiving day. Usually famillies just sing a song together, and so we wanted to get out of that same rut. Anyways, so we are in the process of creating this special website that will be dedicated to show my gratitude towards God. I can't wait to have it up and running, I will let you know when that will be. Hopefully today...if not, then there will probably be a really long blog on here that i was going to post on my website. Anyways, you'll see what I'm talking about when I actually have something up! Have a fabulous day!!

0 comments: