Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Big Brother :)

Some of you may have heard by now...my brother Phil has been in the hospital since yesterday afternoon :( He was taken to the hospital in Cerralvo, Mx. yesterday because he was not feeling well and not looking well. Delma, along with my parents, took him to McAllen, Tx, where he currently is staying in the hospital there. He is in a lot of pain at times, and the Dr's have said they have found some stones, but are still observing him before they will consider operating. Anywho...I ask you all to please pray for him. He sounds ok when we talk to him on the phone, but I know that deep down inside, he is terrified....who wouldn't be in his shoes? We are all scared, and praying that God will give him a quick recovery. May it be as simple as just stones and may he be healed quickly. We will be heading down to Mexico in two weeks (yes 2 weeks, I'm stoked!!), and I would like to go visit him at his house in San Benito...not in a hospital. So please, as you read this blog, please take 30 seconds out of your day and ask for strength for Delma (she too is scared and nervous), and a quick recovery for phil. Here is a picture of my brother and his wife, Delma, so you can have a picture of him in your head when you pray for him. And bro, if you're reading this, just keep in mind that the only reason I posted this is b/c I know that there is power when God's people pray! I love you very much and please remember that Abner and I are here for whatever you may need. May God be with you in your surgery and recovery. Hang in there, God will have the victory in this one. See you soon!!


0 comments: