Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thank You Lord!!

So...as promised, here are some pictures from our "Thanksgiving" day at my mom's house. We had so much fun, we played skipbo, phase 10 and just had many good laughs together. All of our immediate family was there and Roy and Miti and their family also joined us. The turkey, what can I say? It was, in the famous words of Dora the Explorer..."Delicioso!!!" We also had mashed potato, rice pelof, stuffing, corn, and lots and lots of desert! I have even included a picture of my pumpkin bars, which by the way, did come out as good as they smelled!!! Over all, it was a great time, and I thank God for giving us this opportunity to have our family there as a whole, with no one missing and everybody in good health. We are very pleased with what the Lord has blessed us all with this year, a million thank you's could not suffice :)

On another note...since yesterday afternoon I have been feeling this little flutter in my tummy. I'm so excited to be starting to feel my baby moving inside of me! It usually happens after lunch I have noticed. Yesterday also marked 4 months...woohoo!! Thank God for yet, another wonderful blessing!!




1 comments:

Jorge said...

thanksgiving already, making me hungry, congrats on your little blessing, i told abner the other night but i also wanted to tell you personally, I'm sure there is more thanksgiving dinner to come, enjoy