Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Can harldy contain my excitement!

So I just had to post a real quick blog this morning and say that I am sooooo super excited!! We are having Turkey Today!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why, so early, you might ask...b/c my folks and my brother and his family are taking off to the great land of San Benito, Mexico tomorrow, and it's a tradition we have every year. We always have thanksgiving about 2 weeks early so we can at least have thanksgiving as a family. Quite honestly, in my opinion, I think we should a thanksgiving feast at least once a month! (That just might be my pregnant side talking though :) ) Anyways, I got up this morning (thank God we have the day off today for those Amazing Veterans!) and decided to make some pumpkin bars to take to our feast tonight. I have put them in the oven, and boy oh boy! They sure do smell good!!!! I only hope they taste as good as they smell! Anyways, I will definately be taking pictures tonight of our amazing feast and will definately put some up for all to slobber over! :) Have an amazing day and THANK GOD FOR THOSE VETERANS!!

Before I forget....Aime sent me a picture last night of Aliyah playing her brand new drums...I just had to post it. Aliyah is so super stoked! (That means excited, for all you fogies out there) I can't wait to go and see her play them.

0 comments: