Monday, November 17, 2008

Just a little Rave :)

So I just wanted to post a quick blog about my new favorite restuarant. It's called El Asadero and it's located in a little tiny area on Court St. They have the best darn tacos a gal could ever ask for! They also have great aguacate along with the meals. And the best thing is that it's pretty inexpensive :)

So on another note...I've had this pretty bad headache all day today, it seems like it's almost going away, but it's still there... As soon as I got home from work, I took a couple of tylenol and my husband gave me a nice long massage, and it felt really nice. I really appreciate having such a wonderful husband. I dont know where I'd be without him :) Thanks Babe for all you do and all your hard work to keep me happy, I Love You!!

1 comments:

agarza11 said...

That restaurant is Deliiiicccioooosssoooo. Love you hun.