Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Feeling great :)

So today marks week 15!! Woohoo...one more week and I'll be 4 months!!! I just wanted to share with you all that I'm so grateful for having a blog, although there may not be many of you who read this, I enjoy doing this for myself. My sister asked me today if I was keeping a journal of my pregnancy, and it got me thinking. That's a great idea! I can write down how and/or what I feel everyday, and express myself throughout my pregnancy...then I thought, duh! I post everything on my blog!! So, like I said, I discovered today, that I enjoy to blog mostly for myself :) I have been meaning to write everything down so that when I actually have the time to continue with my scrapbooking, I am able to remember all the things that have happend. What better to "write things down" then to put them on here and share with the world!
Thanks to God, it has been 15 awesome weeks! I have felt great, of course there are those days where my stomach feels like it's streching so far it's gonna tear or when I'm so tired to even change my clothes or those days that I feel like one of those starving kids on the t.v. even though I just ate like an hour ago. The good news is, overall, God has blessed me with an amazing pregnancy and I am forever grateful! I pray that when I do get my ultrasound done in a few months, everything will be as good as I feel :) Have a blessed night everybody!

1 comments:

Martha said...

Hello Maggie! I read your blog and I enjoy doing so. We get so caught up with our crazy and busy lives, that we never seem to find time to talk and listen to another, or just hang out. Your sisters idea of keeping a journal is a great one. Do it. Years from now you'll be able to go back and read it with your baby and they'll be able to know how you felt and it'll be a nice gift to them. I think it'll make you closer. Well, I won't take to much more time, but I just wanted to say that Ben and I are very proud of both of you and how you have grown in your love for one another. It shows. You have a great spirit about you and your smile radiates any room that you're in. Your willingness to always want to help in any way you can is well noted. You're so giving without expecting anything in return. I love how my kids love to be around the both of you and talk about you often. You are going to be a great mom as you are a great Aunt and Wife. Keep hanging in there and remember that you are normal when you feel tired or extra hungry. And remember that I'm here for you if you need absolutely anything. I mean that. You're never a bother and I'm never to busy for you. I'm not sure why I'm expressing myself this way to you today, but I just want you to know that i do love you. Sometimes, we just don't tell our family how we feel again, because we're too busy with everyday life or because they're family and we think that they don't need to hear it. I wish nothing but the best for both you and Abner. Your baby is going to be so adorable. I hope he/she gets your eyes...lol. I'm jealous...jk. I'll stop my sermon now...sorry. I get carried away sometimes. Have a great rest of the day and keep writing. I love to read your blog and keep in touch.

Love ya,
Martha