Monday, November 10, 2008

Cherishable Memories...

Had another Dr. appt today :) Baby's heart beat was at 146 beats per minute, which was perfect the Dr. said. She also scheduled me for an ultrasound for December 1st! Woohoo!! I thought I was going to have to wait till we got back from Mexico to discover the gender of this wonderful creature growing inside of me, but nope, I'll be able to find out in just 3 weeks, I'm super duper excited. I will definately post the ultra sound pics when I get them in and keep ya'll updated!

Anywho, have I ever mentioned that I have some of the cutest darned nephews a gal could ever ask for! Welly, Benjamin, Brandon, Bryson, Jonah, Joshua, Aaron and Hector, yes, each very cute and handsome in their own individual way. Well, we went to Bryson's 5th birthday party a few weeks ago, where he unbashfuly, performed several songs for us. It was the cutest thing ever, you had to have been there! And since some of you were not, and even if you were there, I'm sure you'll never get tired of seeing it like me, I have decided to post a little video clip of it. Ben mentioned it in his blog the other day, but he did not have the video available, so I decided I should post it, b/c everybody should have the priviledge of seeing... the Next American Idol :)


1 comments:

Ben said...

I think he's fully qualified to be on American Idol. But I would never exploit the kid. Um...well maybe for the money. NOT! ;) Thanks for posting that Maggie.