Thursday, December 4, 2008

Abner Eli Garza

Just a little something I have on my mind:

Why I Love MY Abner (in no specific order)::

  • He always wants the best for me and for us.
  • When we pray togther, he ALWAYS leads our prayer :)
  • He prays for me when I'm sick.
  • He prays for us when we're nervous about something.
  • He prays to give thanks to God for all of our wonderful blessings.
  • He PRAYS!
  • He protects me.
  • He tucks me in at night when I ask him to.
  • He can never take a nap or go to bed without me.
  • He is the smartest person I know.
  • He always desires to better himself.
  • He provides for our family.
  • He loves me unconditionaly.
  • He grants me my every need.
  • He grants me my every want.
  • He talks to my tummy & expresses his love everyday for our baby girl.
  • He makes sure I never go outside without a jacket.
  • He helps me with anything & everything.
  • He washes clothes without being asked to when I'm tired.
  • I can always count on him to for anything.
  • He never gets lost, even if it's his first time going somewhere.
  • He plays the piano for me.
  • He sings me songs.
  • He makes songs up for me all the time (one of my favorite reasons for loving him)
  • He goes to Walmart with me, even though he doesn't like to.
  • He takes me on dates at least once a week.
  • He fixes my laptop everytime it breaks.
  • He built me a website.
  • He tells me I'm beautiful at least 20 times a day.
  • He Loves God with all his heart.
  • He kisses me goodnight every night.
  • He misses me all day even though we work together.
  • He always makes sure I'm happy.
  • He sticks up for me, no matter who he needs to confront.
  • He is very trustworthy.
  • He is reliable.
  • He is easy to talk to.
  • He is VERY cute :)
  • He has a great sense of style and fashion.
  • He always likes to talk about things.
  • He wakes up at 4:30 am just to sit in bed to talk to me.
  • He makes sure I know how much he loves me everyday.
  • He is already a great daddy to our unborn baby :)
  • He never even asks me to help him with yard work.
  • He takes care of me when I'm sick.
  • He respects me.
  • He has never used any kinds of drugs or alcohol.
  • He loves me, even when I'm silly.
  • He loves to be silly with me.
  • He knows how to cheer me up when I'm down.
  • He puts up with me when I'm stubborn.
  • The fact that this list could go on forever b/c of his incredible characteristics.
No, it's not our anniversary, birthday or any other special day for the two of us. I am just a wife, madly in love with her husband. It's hard sometimes to understand such a great love, and I thought I would try to write some of it down to explain it. He is the man of my dreams and I am the luckiest girl in the world :) By the way, sorry this is so long, but like the last line says, this list could literally be never-ending.

2 comments:

Ben said...

That's sweet...

agarza11 said...

Thanks hun. You make me feel so special. I'm glad you know that I love you. And I really do appreciate everything you do for me as well. And of COURSE I love my unborn daughter :).

Love You,
Abner