Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Miracle Grow??

As I was unloading pictures from my cameras, I came across some very cute ones of Kaylee that I must share with everybody. Our baby girl is growing sooo big! She measured 21 inches yesterday, she was 17 when she was born. We haven't weighed her yet to see how much she's gained, but I'm sure she's gaining pretty good! As I took Kaylee in for a visit at our work, everyone was amazed at how much she had grown. Abner's boss asked if I was slipping miracle grow into her bottle, lol. I thought it was funny, it sure does seem that way I said!
These were taken last saturday, so they're fairly recent. She is totally changing everyday though, so I will continue to post pictures so those of you who are far can see how she grows :) I also had to include a picture of Kaylee with her cousin Aimee Mae b/c it's so stinken adorable how excited she is to be carrying "baby kakee," as she calls her.

0 comments: