Monday, May 4, 2009

Stregthening Families

Well...tonight is the first night that I will be facilitating a strengthening families course. I'm actually pretty nervous, I don't know what it will be like or how many kids I'll have...what if they don't like me??!! What if I can't get there, it's in Connell and I have no idea how to get to this school...What if I don't do good at teaching these kids about all these important things b/c I'm worrying too much about Kaylee and Daddy at home all by themselves...can he handle it?!? Ahh...so many questions, so many concerns...I have faith though, faith in my Lord, everything will be great!! I will get there just fine, I will do an amazing job at helping these youth make the right decisions in life and I will come home to find Kaylee and Daddy well fed and doing just dandy...I hope... :) I will blog about it tomorrow and let ya'll know how it went...pray for me!!

P.S...On a side note...I scrubbed my shower so clean today, I'm so proud of myself...and a little loopy from all that clorox :)

0 comments: