Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ups and Downs

Well...needless to say, Stregthening Families was pretty much a complete disaster last night. We were so un-prepared and un-organized...I felt bad for the families we had there. Oh well, hopefully we'll learn from our mistakes, and well, the bright side is, it can't get much worse than it did last night, which means it can only get better! Good news is that Abner and Kaylee did fabulous together while I was gone, it's good to know that I can fully rely and trust in Abner to watch her while I'm gone :)

On another note...I seriously think I'm going a bit loopy...I'm blaming it on my "sleeping" habits. It's not so much that I'm not getting enough sleep, b/c I think I'm getting plenty, it's just all the interuptions while I'm sleeping that are having the affect on me. I wake up in the nights not knowing where I am or if I had fed Kaylee or not, I also wake up looking for her in our bed, when she's crying in her bassinet...the worst thing is that I don't remember doing these things in the morning when I wake up! I think I'm just over-stressing and over-thinking things too much. I pray that things will only get better! This is definately helping me make the decision of waiting a LONG time before having another!! :) Please keep us in your prayers.

1 comments:

Johanna said...

Why do you think I call you hollowhead:) I'm just joking Maggie, don't worry, your not alone. I remember being exactly like you and not remembering what time I fed Jayden, I actually had a pen and paper next to me to remind me what time he ate. That relieved a lot stress for me so maybe you should try it, it'll help you out so your not stressing trying to remember when was the last time she ate and just look at your notes, there's nothing wrong with that:)