Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bored??? Nah...entertained!!

What in the world do I do at home all day long, you may ask? Simple...I get up at 10 (you have to understand that I'm constantly waking up during the night), I feed and tend to all of Kaylee's needs, check my email, facebook, myspace and my blog, and by this time, Kaylee needs to be fed and changed again! Well anyways, today, I thought I would try out the photo booth on the iMac since Kaylee was in my arms and awake, came up with some pretty good ones, check them out! I better get going now though, my hand on Kaylee's bottom has suddenly become warm after some crazy rumbling noises! Time for another diaper change!!! Maybe I should really consider cloth diapers!

2 comments:

Nando said...

cloth diapers, thats nasty! Imagine washing those with the rest of your clothes lol.

agarza11 said...

LOL. Nice pics. Yea its a no go on the cloth diapers.