Thursday, April 9, 2009

In awe...

I am so overly blessed and full of joy to be holding my daughter in my hands as I one-hnadidly type this blog. I am running on about three hours of sleep but that doesn't matter to me...how can I sleep when I can sit here and stare at this amazing creation of God all day long.Words can truly not describe the excitement and flow of emotions that are flowing through us right now. I'm sure when teenager years begin to approach we will quickly forget this awesome feeling but for now we are embracing every waking moment and just trying to take it all in. We had our first outing yesterday at only 5 days old but I will have to post about it later b/c doody calls!! No really....diaper doody!! Ahhh...even a dirty diaper is so cute!!!! :)

1 comments:

Jorge said...

Congratulations, Kaylee is a cute baby, lots of hair, thats awesome, i didn't know you had your baby until i read it on your blog, guess i should check it more often, Congrats again on being proud parents, and you guys will be great parents, God Bless,