Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ok results...

Well...I went to the Dr. today, and the news wasn't as great as I had hoped. It wasn't horrible either, just not great. My fluids are low again, and this time they wanted to do something about it instead of just sending me home and not re-checking them. So the Dr. gave me two options: I could go straight to the hospital, get hooked up to an IV and have fluids pumped for 24 hours or I can get hooked up to a monitor for about 2o-25 minutes, checking the baby's heart beat and motions and then go home and get bed rest, drink lots of fluids, and go back again tomorrow for another ultrasound and check up. So of course, I chose the second option! Well, here I am at home, drinking lots of water and sitting with my feet up! It's nice, but I feel a little bad b/c I had a 3 hour meeting that I set up and and couldn't show up for at work, oh well, things happen! So anyways, lets pray that tomorrow's appointment goes better and that my fluids are back up; I'm not sure what the next step will be if they're not. We couldn't get a could picture of the baby today, so hopefully we can get one tomorrow!

On a lighter note...today marks 2 years since my hunny bunny got down on one knee and proposed, making me the happiest gal ever! I love you baby, thanks for all you do, you're the greatest!!

1 comments:

Nando said...

I'll be praying :)