Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kaylee's Hospital Picture!

I've had some people question whether or not we have came home b/c I have not updated my blog since Sunday. Well YES!! We finally got to come home at noon yesterday, and we couldn't be happier to be home. Things have been going great here at home, my mom came to stay with us for a few days and she has been a huge help. Abner has been the most wonderful husband a gal could ever ask for, helping in any way he can. There are definitely some adjusting to be done, but we are heading towards it full forced and excited to be doing it. My sister in law came over and Kaylee's first photo shoot, the pictures turned out great, I'm so excited. I will post them up as soon as she sends them to me. They are to die for!!!! So Thank God we are all doing wonderful and we couldn't be any happier. We have our first appointment back in the hospital tomorrow, so I'll let you all know how that goes. Thanks again for your continued prayers, phone calls and visits. Also thanks for visiting my blog; according my google analytics, we had 69 visitors on Kaylee's birthday!!! :) Here is the website for Kaylee's hospital picture, take a look!
Kaylee Elise Garza Picture

0 comments: