Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello World!!

I sit here in my hospital bed with the most gratitude I have ever felt towards my God and savior; it is to him, and him alone who goes all the victory of today's amazing events. Kaylee Elise Garza was born at 3:34 pm, weighing in at 4.6 lbs and 17 inches long. She is currently in the NICU but nothing to worry about, she's eating and doing amazingly well. As for me, I am also feeling very comfortable and pain free!! :) God is soooo amazing! Here is a picture of our beautiful baby girl. Her daddy and I are extremely proud and happy to be her parents and can't wait to go home and start our life together.

4 comments:

SandraG said...

Oh, my I can't hold back my tears...she is so cute Maggie, her tia and tio here in Texas are just ecstatic with her coming to this world!! My kids woke up this morning telling their daddy the great news, that "tia Maggie had a baby in her tummy and that she came out now, her name is Kaylee" it was super cute, they are so excited as well...keep posting pics!!
p.s. I feel like getting on an airplane and going to washington just to go meet her!!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutly beautiful. I am so proud of you Maggie - what a wonderful blessing!

Marissa Garza said...

Maggie! She is so perfect! I just wish I could have met her, but I will soon, and she will soon meet her big god brother who I'm sure will grow up to be very protective of her! We love you, we love Kaylee, and you too Abner! See you next weekend! Take good care of yourself and call me when you get a chance

valerie valdez said...

Yes! God is awesome! i am so glad everything worked out for you two! I wanted to go and visit today, but I'm sure you had a lot of visitors and I had play stuff to get done and many other things! but i will make time to go and say hi to Kaylee, you and Abner! I am so happy that you are now starting your family! i wish you millions of blessing and lots of messy poopy diapers, (lol) ok ok, maybe not so many! I'm sure you'll have many memorable moments with your new baby girl! love you bunches mag! Good Job!! God bless you guys!
love, val