Thursday, April 23, 2009

She's brown!

Yesterday, Kaylee and I joined Abner in his dentist appointment, and I just have to share a comment from one of the assistants. Let me start by saying, she was a very, very, very nice girl, who is expecting her second baby in about 8 weeks. She began talking to us as if we were her best friend, she just couldn't get enough of Kaylee. Anyways, the first thing to come out of her mouth was..."she's soooo cute....she's brown!" LMBO...she of course, very quickly apologized and said, it's not a bad thing, my daughter's brown too (she was a caucasian gal). I, of course, didn't mind at all, that she said my baby was "brown," I personally thought it was actually pretty funny and couldn't stop laughing with her! Anyways, Kaylee seems to be doing better and sleeping better at nights, praise the Lord!! Abner took another day off from work today for being sick :( Poor guy...we have him "quarantined" from us so he doesn't get us sick. We miss him and want him to get better already, so please keep him in your prayers! Sorry, no picture today, I'm on abner's laptop, and there are no picutres on here to upload, maybe tomorrow!

1 comments:

SandraG said...

So is she a little morena or what? I can't really tell in the pix, don't think she has her real color yet, it always took mine a couple months for them to get their color. I think she will get more light complected (not sure if that's how you spell that).