Saturday, August 16, 2008

My favorite thing

Besides spending time with my awesome husband, my most favoritist thing in the world to do is swim. I absolutely love to swim on a hot day especially. This summer I have had the chance to swim about 5 or 6 times. At hotels, an indoor pool, and Othello's public pool. Most of the time I have been able to go swimming with my nieces, whom I adore! Here is a picture of one of the times I went swimming with Aimee Mae, she just loves to swim, almost as much as I do. As a matter of fact, one of her first words was "Agua!" She learned to say that as she splashed her hands in the water. The other picture is of Anissa and Miah enjoying the water. Anywho...hope you guys are all enjoying your summer, make the best of it, b/c it's almost over :(

0 comments: