Saturday, August 30, 2008

Surprise, Surpise!

So here it goes...a brand new adventure...a story to tell, in fact, many stories to tell! Yes, it IS true....Abner and I are....yup, you guessed it, pregnant!! I know, I know, coming from us, that's a huge shock! But believe me, we're still in shock, disbelief and somewhat in denial of the whole thing ourselves!! I went to WIC last night and they told me that I was about 9 weeks pregnant...I honestly think I'm more like 5 or 6 weeks, but I guess we'll know for sure when I go to my first dr visit in September. Anywho, I have been praying and crying for the last week, since I found out. It's something we were not expecting at all, and so I ask God to help us through this whole thing. Don't get me wrong, we are very excited, but we just don't want to get to excited until we know everything is going to be ok! So I leave you guys with a couple favors to ask: 1) Please, when you see Abner or I or when you talk to us, don't congratulate us...saying something more like, that's cool, I'm happy for you guys, please, dont say congratulations! lol...I know that sounds negative, but we just feel kinda awkward when people say that to us. Anyways, 2) please help us to pray, pray for health, pray for wisdom and most of all pray for TWINS!!!!

1 comments:

SandraG said...

Well, I definitly know how you feel about not wanting to be congratulated, but it's just that we have have faith in God and have to trust in his blessing for us. Believe me, after my first baby I felt the same way, didn't like to be congratulated, but I learned to trust in Him and confide in Him! And we are all just happy for you two. It's all a new experience that you and Abner are passing through and will never forget. Make the best of it! And I'll be praying for twins, for sure!! (I think it's the "in" thing right now, I heard Yvonne might be having twins!!