Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Waiting...

So as I sit here at work, cotemplating all of the things that have happend recently, I decided I would write a blog. I have about 5 or so minutes still that I have to wait for Abner to get off. Anyways, it's been pretty good working alongside my husband...we dont get to see eachother much as some people thought we would. Actually, the only time we actually carry on a conversation is during lunch, so it's pretty nice. I know exactly where he is and how I can get a hold of him if I need something which is good. Some husbands might think that would be a nuisance, but I promise...I dont bother him very much at all.

Anywho...I know a lot of you are reading my blog waiting for me to announce something on here that many of you have already heard...well...too bad!! No announcement yet! For those of you who dont know yet, there is reasoning behind it, and I will very surly be blogging about after the second week of September...for sure! So for those of you who I have left hanging...check back in two weeks! And for those of you who already know, well you too can also check back in two weeks and find out just how things are going with that :)

Anyways, I hate to post without putting a picture, and seeing that I dont have anything to go along with this blog, I will leave you with a picture of one of my favorite nieces...Aimee Mae, she is just getting humungous and I love her more to peaces every day!

0 comments: