Thursday, January 29, 2009

NANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANDO!!!!!! Woohoo!! We're another year older...I wonder how long it'll be before we stop saying Woohoo and start saying Oh NO!! So today's the big day again, we're 23!! All I have to say is thanks for sharing the womb with me and not eating ALL the food!! Some people might say you have all the height, and I have all the looks, and as true as that may be, you're still one of the greatest brothers out there! Thanks for always being there for me and sticking up for me. You and I were born together and will always have that special bond; thank you for being who you are and being somebody not only I can look up to but my daughter will be able to as well. Any gal would be lucky to have you by their side :) You are a man of God and don't let anybody or anything change that. Although we can't spend today together, I wish you the awesomest day ever!! Have a fabulous trip :)
P.S. Nando...we need to take more pictures together...I think this is the most recent one I have of us..pretty sad! That's not the only thing that is sad, but I know you don't like this picture b/c it's the saddest day of your life, when I got married...and had to move far away from you... :) Love you!

2 comments:

agarza11 said...

awww how sweet... happy birthday both of you.

Anonymous said...

All the looks, haha clown, j/k you did get them (lucky abner). Happy birthday! Thanks for being a great sister and friend, you're great! I got a present for Nandita, can't wait to show you its so cool!
Anyways sis, thanks for everything, enjoy your day, y que Dios te bendiga! Love ya!