Friday, January 16, 2009

Snowing...Not Snowing...

What's this white stuff falling from the sky??!! Snow, you say?? Well....how do we get it to stop?!! Oh wait..it just stopped...wait a minute, there it goes again...nevermind, it stopped...what is going on with this crazy weather?? I'm sitting on my couch with my windows open, and I see the snow fall and stop and over and over. I thought it was so funny, I had to blog about it. I want to show you some pictures that I took, I was taking a picture of one side of the yard, and when I got to the other side of the yard, it was not snowing anymore! Wow, you might say, you're yard must be pretty big for that to happen, but it's actually really small, that's how fast it started and stopped snowing!
Anyways, I'm not sure if I mentioned that my awesome husband took me to Costco to buy a camera the day after we got back from Mexico. It's the same kind I had, but the upgrade...I LOVE IT!! It's a Canon Power Shot SD 1100 IS Digital Eleph. Thanks honey bunny!! I love how it takes pictures :)

0 comments: