Friday, January 30, 2009

Thank You!!

So as mentioned in the blog before, yesterday was mine and Nando's birthday. I just want to thank everybody for making it such a special day!! First of all to God, for giving me another year of life, I don't know where I'd be if I didn't put my faith in God day in and day out. Secondly, I'd like to thank my wonderful husband who is the most amazing man on the face of this earth :) I love you babe! To Aime for the awesome cake and to Aliyah and Anissa for their gifts and awesome awesome homemade birthday cards :) Thanks to everybody who called, texted, commented, or saw me in person and wished me a happy birthday, you sure do know how to brighten a gal's day :)
Yesterday we went to Aime's to have some delicious cake, and we were so entertained with Aimee Mae. Here is a video clip of her many dance moves...mind you, she does NOT know how to walk yet, and yet she is able to stand and dance like this! MaƱas?...I think so! Anyways, thanks again to everybody may God bless you guys 10 times more than he did me, and enjoy this video!

1 comments:

Jorge said...

Happy Birthday Maggie, Hope you had a wonderful Day!!!!!