Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Perfect Name

Hello everybody! As some of you may have noticed...I have added a poll to my blog at the top of the posts. Please, take a minute and vote for your favorite name for our baby girl who (God willing, of course) should be arriving May 1st :) The poll will close April 1st, any comments with middle names are greatly appreciated!! I don't want to tell you quite yet which name is our favorite, so that I can get your opinion first. So please, take the poll, tell your friends about it, have them take it too!! This is our first baby and her name has to be perfect! Thanks and have a fabulous day!!!

2 comments:

Ben said...

I thought I'd add the meanings of the names. Some may like to know what the name means.


Ali Exalted or noble french

Halie Hay clearing or hay woods english

Haliey a high clearing or meadow

Hallie greek thinking of the sea

Ari very holy one greek

Miley no meaning

Aubri elfin king german

Ava an eagle greek

Martha said...

Hailey means Hero in Irish.