Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not very good bang for the buck!

After such a long anticipated wait to try P.F. Chang's which was built last year, we finally had the opportunity to go tonight. We went with our good friends, Michael and Yenni and although we had an awesome time, full of laughs, I must say, the food wasn't what I expected it to be. Not only where the prices kind of spendy but I am dissappointed to say, the food wasn't all that great either! The restuarant was one of the nicest I have been to, decorated very nicely and the staff was great, however the food was not up to parr. I'm not going to say it was horrible, but for half the price, you can get the same amount of food (if not more) at a much better flavor and price at Panda Express. Sorry for those of you who really enjoy this place, this is simply my opinion. Overall, I would rate this place a 2 out of 5. Oh well, at least we had some good out of the night, we got to spend time with Michael and Yenni and thier kids and we also finally got to try out this new restuarant, and can now share with others about our experience.

1 comments:

Jorge said...

Did you try the Lettuce Wraps, those are really good,