Monday, March 16, 2009

457 Page Views!!!

I Love Google Analytics :) My ever so tech-savvy husband of mine, added this feature to my blog, and it's so cool! For those of you who don't know what it is, it isn't anything you see if you visit my blog. It's a google account that I log onto and it tells me everything and anything I want to know about people who visit my blog. It tells me how many page views I've had, where the hits are located, what ISP that person is using, how long they were on my page and so forth. Anyways, I'm super excited, b/c in one month, from February 13th through March 15th, I had 457 page views!!! I'll admit, about 200 of those are probably from me but even so, that's still a lot of hits for my little ol' blog :) I even had people from Australia and France visit my page, how cool is that?! Here's a picture of what my graph looks like for the people that visit my page. It's soo cool!!!

1 comments:

SandraG said...

How did you do that...hmmm...I'm going to have to call Abner to show me how...can you do this with myspace too?