Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hero of the Day!!

As I am busily working away at my desk I see something moving on the wall behind my monitor. I blink and stare at my computer praying that it won't be a spider....as I look up...sure enough...there is a nasty, nasty, NASTY black widow spider crawling on the wall! "Ahhh!!! There is a humongous gross spider over here!!" I screamed...and my coworker Margarita, who I have titled my hero of the day, says, "oh, do you want me to kill it?" so nonsaliently, as if this spider issue was not a big deal...I said YES!!! So here she comes, climbing on the cubicle desk next to mine trying to get to this hideous thing, and sure enough, that ugly spider didn't stand a chance to the ultra powers of Mighty Margarita!!! So thanks Margarita, for saving my life!! Now I just hope I don't have any nightmares!