Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Final Verdict (hopefully)

As some of you frequent visitors may notice, I have removed the baby name poll from my blog. The winning name, with 25 out of 67 votes was Hailie :) Although we love this name, we noticed it was too common and wanted something just as cute but not as common. So finally, after 32 weeks of debating on a name we have decided on one!!! It was, in no way, easy. I must have told Abner a million different names that I liked, and to each he would find a reason as to why we couldn't name "our daughter" that. Well...here it is...tell us what you think.... Kaylee Elise Garza :) You see, it still has the same sound as Hailie, but with a K instead, so it's a bit different. Elise (pronounced: Eleece) was chosen b/c it sounds a little like Abner's middle name, Eli (in spanish). Anywho, just wanted to let you all know of our decision, we are very very excited!!!

2 comments:

Ben said...

Pretty cool. The only Kaylee I know is Nelda's daughter. I think that's her name. But I could be wrong... It's a great name. Good choice.

Anonymous said...

Nelda's daughter's name is Kyleen. Just thought I'd clarify :)