Thursday, March 19, 2009

Raving again!

Now, I know I always rave about having the best husband in the world, but the truth of the matter is, that is just truly how I feel. Abner has proved to me, once again, as he does everyday, that he is in fact, the most amazing man ever! This morning at 4:15 am, I had another one of those miserable leg cramps, and it left my leg very sore, in fact, it was so sore, that I couldn't go back to sleep. Abner must have noticed something was wrong b/c he woke up, and I told him that I was in pain. He immidiatly got up and began to massage my leg. I felt very bad for him, but the massage sure did feel good and it helped me relax and go back to sleep.
Anyways, I'm at the Red Lion Hotel right now, working at a conference, therefore I do not have any pictures to add with this post. I just wanted to share with everybody how at a loss of words I am with my darling husband. I really do appreciate every single little detail he does for me, love you hun!

1 comments:

agarza11 said...

I'm not the best hun, i just love you alot. Thanks for the compliment though!