Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Swayin' and movin'

I'm not sure how many of you who read my blog have ever had the experience of carrying a baby inside of you...well, let me tell you, the word incredible, doesn't even begin to express the joy I feel. As I sit here typing away I can see my tummy and shirt move in a swaying motion, it's the most hilarious thing in the world! It's unimaginable to think that there is a itsy bitsy tiny baby growing inside of me...this, my friend, is one of the amazing ways God shows his power and love. Now I know what they mean when they say you begin to love your baby before you even meet! With every kick, sway, jerk and hiccup (the funniest thing ever), inside of me, I love her more!
I just ask prayers for us as our time of delivery gets closer. I also ask that you guys keep my cousin Elizabeth in your prayers as well, her due date is this saturday, so that beautiful baby girl can come any day now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Cute!! Can't wait to meet her :)

agarza11 said...

:) yea sometimes i can feel her to... on your tummy.