Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Chicken Dance

This last weekend was spent "working" for my coworkers and I. We set up a booth at the Family Expo at the TRAC for our non-profit organization (WA-PIRC). Anyways, by the end of the day, the anxiety began to hit...and we began to go a little "crazy!" Right next to us, there was a booth that a group of clowns from the Tri-Cities had set up. Occasionally these clowns would get up and dance, whenever they had a break from making awesome balloon animals. Well anyways, my coworkers, Margarita and Erika, decided to join one of the clowns as he did the Chicken Dance. I, of course, just had to capture this hilarious event on my camera! So here it is...WA-PIRC girls struttin their stuff at the chicken dance!! P.S. the Family Expo was a great success for us, we were able to talk to a ton of parents and get our name out there, Woohoo!

0 comments: