Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Birthdays!

A special Happy Birthday to two special people today!! Sandra, my sister-in-law and Welly my nephew! I'm not sure how old Sandra is today but she looks younger every day anyways...Welly turns 7 woohoo! Unfortunately, these two are far away from me today, Sandra is in Texas and Welly is in Mexico.
Sandra, you've been a terrific sister-in-law, supporting Abner and I in everything we do. You are an amazing person inside and out and the spirit of God shines brightly in you! May God continue to bless you and your family in every way possible. Happy Birthday Sandra! Here is a picture of Sandra with her 4 little treasures and her husband.

I remember the day welly was born...God decided to bring him into this world a little earlier than expected. Although I never got to see him in the hospital when he was born, I did see pictures. It's unfortunate that anybody as tiny as him should have to go through as much as he did. Poor guy, had a ton of wires hooked up to him everywhere and there were times we weren't sure what his future would be like. Thanks to God, Welly is now a 7 year old active boy who you would have never guessed anything was wrong with when he was born. He is healthy and smart and gorgeous and very active! He has and will always have a special place in my heart as my first nephew, happy birthday bud! Here's a picture of Welly in Mexico at a restaurant.

1 comments:

SandraG said...

Aawww, thanks Maggie! Love ya!