Monday, February 9, 2009

Thank you!!

First things first, THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!! I went to my Dr. appointment today, and everything seems to be looking better!!!!! Thanks to God, may his name be the only name lifted in victory! Also thanks to all of you who helped pray for me and my mini-me :) We couldn't get a very clear picture of baby's face though, b/c she is so shy when we try to see her! Not only did she have her hands in front of her face the whole time, but she had her legs up to her face too!! Oh well, at least she looks great!
Anyways, yesterday, my amazingly hilarious brother (Nando) gave me my birthday gift...I absolutely LOVE it!! As he knows very well, I am a complete Board Game freak...I love to play games! So he got me the game, Mad Gab...let me just tell you, we tried it out last night at Fidel and Mari's and we were laughing and laughing the whole time we were playing! It's an awesome game, ya'll will have to come over and play with us sometime! Anywho, he also gave me (actually my baby) a little pink onsie...well, look at the picture below...it says it all! I LOVE it!! It's definately something that my brother would buy! Thanks Bro!!


0 comments: